Insulated/Hollow Glass for Door/Window Glass with Good Price
|FOB Price:||US $1-50 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Sets||US $1-50/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000|
|Transport Package:||End-Cap or Cross Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: aoxing glass
- Shape: Flat
- Glass Thickness: 3-12mm Single Panel
- Moh′s Hardness: 8
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 70080
- Type: Insultaed Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 6A,9A, 12A, 15A, 16A
- Energy Transfer: Convection
- Color: Clear, Blue, Green, Grey
- Trademark: Aoxing Glass
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Glass Description & Benefits
- Double glazed low-e glass, aka Low-E Insulated Glass, is a product which uses one or two pieces of Low-E glass in insulated glass. There is a transparent metallic coating on one side of the inner pane of the double glazed unit. This coating reflects the heat generated inside your house back into the room, rather than allowing it to escape through the windows. At the same time, this coating allows free heat and light from the sun to pass through the glass, warming the room.
- This product features high light transmittance, low reflectivity, and good heat insulation. It is environmentally friendly architectural glass, meet the modern green building design.
Where Double Glazed Low-E Glass Can Be Used ?
Double glazed Low-e glass is essential for rooms or buildings with a high proportion of windows or glass doors, such as conservatories and sun rooms. The use of low-e glazing helps to retain heat even in winter, allowing you to comfortably use these rooms for more months of the year. Double glazed Low-e glass is also recommended for north or east facing windows, where a larger proportion of heat loss would be expected. For south and west facing glazing where overheating can become a problem in the summer months, double glazed Low-e glass can well block heat ingress.
Sun rooms made of Energy-saving Low-e Coated Insulated Glass